Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Replacing Your Massage Therapist With an Automated Massager


If you want a good massage, you don't have to go to a massage therapist all the time to get a good back rub. While there is nothing compared to a professional massage therapist, it can cause you a bomb to be going to your masseuse all the time.

I've been there and done that. There was a season of my life when I was aching so badly in my body that I would go for a massage at my local spa at least once a week so that I can sleep better at night. That really burned a big hole in my wallet, I kid you not.

Realising after sometime that wasn't really that financially sustainable for the long term, I turned to automated options. I discovered that there is a huge range of products in the market that help to relieve you of your body pains and muscle aches.

So I started going around testing some of these gadgets. I must say that many of them really work. They do relieve you of body tensions and muscle stiffness. In fact by now, I do own a couple of these devices as well.

Personally, I like devices that have a variety of massage functions coupled with heat therapy function. It's really neat when you have a electronic massager that can do different stuff like kneading, pounding, rolling, and vibrating. The variety really makes the massage experience a whole lot enjoyable.

If you are looking for an automated massager, do find out what are the different functions. A good automated massager will allow you to customise your massage experience with a fair number of distinct options.

I like massagers with heat therapy function as it really helps with my blood circulation. While the massage functions help to relieve momentary aches and stiffness, it is really the heat therapy that promotes long term well being in you body. A good massager will actually allow you adjust the degree of heat radiated.

Being able to customise that would be ideal. I once tried out a massage cushion with heat therapy at a local shopping mall. While the heat felt really comfortable during the ten minutes that I tried the device, I was in pain for a few days after that because the heat acutally burned some of my acne infected skin at my lower back.

Therefore, from my experience, it is important that if you want to invest in an automated massager that you get one that is allows you to customise all its functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment